Sueno en la Florestaby Agustin Barrios Mangore (1885-1944)
Barrios’s compositions can be divided into three basic categories: folkloric, imitative and religious. Barrios paid tribute to the music and people of his native land by composing pieces modeled after folk songs from South America and Central America. Imitating the compositional style and techniques of the Baroque and Romantic periods was another side to his craftsmanship.
Romantuc. Tremolo. 146 Measures. 21 Pages. Time Signature 4/4 .5th string tune to G. 6th string tune to D.
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Francisco Tarrega
- Un Sueño En La Floresta by Agustin Barrios
- Contemplacion (Vals et Tremelo) by Agustin Barrios
- El Ultimo Tremolo (Una Limosnita por el Amor de Dios) by Agustin Barrios
- Ave Maria by Franz Schubert (Arranged by Jose de Azpiazu)
Guitar Pro Playthrough